Our attention to detail and sophisticated manufacturing process ensures consistent quality. While people at every stage of our production process have the authority to reject a defective product, the incidence of that occurring is surprisingly rare. We employ only one full time repair technician - a remarkable accomplishment when producing tens of thousands of windows. This impressive feat would not be possible without our commitment to virtually ZERO defects.
Rather than just examining our quality at the end point, Vinylbilt has quality control embedded at every step of the production process, ensuring premium quality for every window. 75 individual work stations check the quality of everything including label accuracy, paint, glass and any additional accessories. Final inspections are verified right through the packaging and shipping stages.
This attention to detail allows us to place the Commitment to ZERO defects mark on all of our products.
GLASS CHECKED FOR
scratches, coating, hot melt, silicone
inspects & verifications
Lifetime warranty on endur ig™ insulating glass
Vinylbilt warrants that the insulating glass units with EndurIG™ contained in the windows are fabricated from select A-quality glass, and that under normal conditions there will not be an obvious obstruction of vision, which is the result of film formation or dust collection between the interior glass surfaces, for the life of the window in accordance with all terms specified in this warranty. 15-Year Warranty on Insulating Glass Greenhouse Windows.
Lifetime warranty on interior laminate finish
Vinylbilt warrants that the vinyl/pvc laminate will not delaminate, chip, crack or blister during the life of the product under normal conditions. Damage of the interior laminate caused of the use of abrasive cleaners is excluded.
Vinylbilt's liability is limited solely to repair or replacement of the product and to substitute parts for the product (as may be necessary in the sole discretion of Vinylbilt). Under no circumstances will Vinylbilt be liable for incidental or consequential charges, such as, but not limited to, labour costs for any purpose, inconvenience, damage or injury to persons or to property, or any other expense. This Warranty will be deemed null and void if the owner/purchaser modifies or otherwise alters in any way the product after installation without the written consent of Vinylbilt, if the product is used for a purpose not intended, or otherwise outside the accepted and advised use and if harmful cleaning solutions and abrasive compounds are used, as well as any windows manufactured outside Vinylbilt's manufacturing specifications as specified on www.vinylbilt.com
Solar Bond paint
Solar Bond standard colours are warranted against such defects in material and workmanship that might result from paint peeling, flaking, cracking and major discoloration for a period of fifteen (15) years that is not caused by exposure to sunlight, heat, or noxious or abrasive materials.
All Vinylbilt products are manufactured according to Vinylbilt standard manufacturing tolerances. With quality construction, committed staff and technology we ensure the best possible products and service available.
Lifetime warranty on white vinyl frame and vinyl sash members
Vinylbilt Windows and Greenhouses are warranted against such defects in material that might result in blistering, peeling, flaking, corroding and fading of the frame or sash members for the lifetime of the product from the date of installation.
Lifetime warranty on hardware
Vinylbilt warrants that the hardware shall remain in good operational condition for the lifetime of the product excluding abuse of hardware such as over tightening of mechanism which may cause the roto gear to strip commencing from the date of installation.
25 year limited warranty on patio door
Vinylbilt warrants the patio door vinyl frame and sash components against blistering and peeling, flaking, and corroding for a period of twenty-five (25) years. All hardware is warranted against defects for two (2) years. Insulating glass panels are warranted against seal failure for ten (10) years. Workmanship and mini blinds are warranted for a period of five (5) years. Exterior paint warranted for a period of ten (10) years to remain free of peeling, cracking and major discoloration not caused by exposure to sunlight heat, noxious or abrasive materials.
30 day warranty on screens
Punctures and tears in screens are covered for 30 days Parts Free, labour not included. Please note that a screen will not stop a child from falling out of the window.
Exclusions from warranty coverage
Damages resulting from the following are excluded from coverage under this Warranty:
- Exposure to harmful pollutants, the corrosion of non-vinyl products or components due to the close proximity to coastal areas, excessive thermal or physical stress and/or high humidity levels such as but not limited to improper storage.
- Any damage to the window or window components due to the settlement of building structure.
- Any damage caused by wind, hail, lightning or other incident of weather, deemed as an act of God.
- Minor imperfections in windows and doors that do not affect the product's structural integrity or obscure vision.
- Any window which has been repaired or modified by any person other than a factory-trained Service Technician or authorized Vinylbilt representative or any Non-Vinylbilt add-on or replacement parts added to the Window(s)
- Any defect, malfunction or failure to perform, which has occurred because of unreasonable use, improper application or the failure to perform reasonable or necessary maintenance.
- If products with visible defect(s) after goods have been picked up or delivered and are installed with such defects, but not limited to scratches, dents, and cracks and/or damaged components without notifying Vinylbilt prior to installation.
- Condensation on windows, which may occur as a natural result of humidity within the house or building area. Please refer to oee.nrcan.gc.ca for condensation prevention tips.